Life Insurance “Life is Beautiful”
You are young, you get married, your family grows, life is beautiful …
And if you take a short moment to think seriously about your future. Today we offer you the simplest life insurance on the market.
Life is Beautiful
This solution is a product of family protection without medical selection which guarantees you a capital of €25,000 in case of death due to any cause or €100,000 in the event of an accidental death.
What is extended accidental death coverage?
This is a sudden death cover for external and / or internal causes guaranteeing:
- Accidental death (sudden external cause)
- Sudden death due to sudden and internal causes
A sudden death will be exclusively regarded as such if it is caused by one of the following conditions:
- Infectious meningitis, ie. An acute infectious disease that causes meningeal infection
- Stroke following vascular rupture or cerebral thrombosis without a history of causation
- Aortic dissection
- Pulmonary embolism
- Acute hepatitis
- Acute pancreatitis, infectious or toxic, non-alcoholic, with no causative antecedents
- Acute infectious peritonitis
- Acute infectious myocarditis
- A myocardial infarction with no causative antecedents
- Infectious encephalitis, ie. An acute infectious disease that causes brain infection
What is a sudden cause?
An alteration in the health of the insured person of a non-accidental origin but of a sudden and unforeseeable nature, whose cause is beyond the control of the insured person.
Who can benefit from this cover?
Insured people who reside in Belgium between 18 and 50 years of age.
What is the premium?
The premium is €120 inclusive of VAT per year up to the age of 44.
Between 45 and 55 years old, the premium is €200 inclusive of VAT per year.
Is it possible to sign a contract for two people?
Yes, in this case, the guarantee will be effective upon the death of one of the two insured persons registered in the same place.
The average age of the two insurees will define the tariff category.
Coverage will end for one of the policyholders as soon as the age limit of 56 years is reached.
The premium for the contract on two heads amounts to €200 including VAT per year up to 44 years of age on average.
Between 45 and 55 years of average, the premium amounts to €330 including VAT per year.
In the event of simultaneous accidental death, the capital paid by the insurer will exceptionally amount to €300,000.
Is it possible to cover more capital?
It is possible to double the insured capital by doubling the amount of the annual premiums.
The sum insured in case of simultaneous death will remain at €300,000.
How long does the cover last?
The contract is an annually renewable contract which terminates automatically the year that the insured person or the insured persons reach the age of 55.
What documents are required to apply for this insurance?
A completed proposal and a declaration of good health are necessary to register for the cover.
What type of customer is this coverage for?
- For young households who wish to protect themselves against the vagaries of life.
- A spouse who has a professional career who wishes to protect his or her family in the event of the unexpected disappearance of their partner in charge of the home.
- To all who are aware that life, as beautiful as it is, sometimes presents harsh obstacles.